Mr Howarth is pictured with our CEO wishing two of our established apprentices luck in their careers while welcoming two new recruits to the business.
George Howarth MP has represented Knowsley since 1987 – the constituency has gone through a number of changes over the years, but throughout that time he has always fought for local people and to protect vital public services.
His priorities are:
- To protect and create jobs through a strong economy
- Education and training for all
- A world-class NHS
- Fair immigration policies
- Safe communities
- A fair deal for older people
- Clear action to tackle climate change
Our CEO Brian Murphy met with Mr Howarth to discuss our companies growth and development and to assure him that as a local employer we were equally committed to protecting and creating jobs and to provide apprenticeship opportunities for trainees within the local area.