Client : Liverpool City Council
Sector : Education
Service : Fire Safety Works & Electrical Safety
Location : Liverpool, Merseyside
Fieldway has forged a strong and enduring partnership with Liverpool City Council, making significant contributions to the enhancement of fire safety and electrical in various schools. These projects have included an array of vital fire safety works, such as fire alarm installations, compartmentation enhancements, fire door replacements, and energy-efficient lighting upgrades.
Notable projects include:
- Clifford Holroyde College: Over the summer holidays, Fieldway successfully completed a project at Clifford Holroyde College, involving the meticulous installation of FD30 fire doors, comprehensive compartmentation works on multiple loft hatches, and the application of intumescent sealant throughout the college to ensure robust fire protection measures.
- Monksdown Primary School: Fieldway undertook comprehensive lighting upgrades across Monksdown Primary School, implementing energy-efficient LED lighting systems to enhance the school’s overall energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Lister Primary School: Fieldway executed a sophisticated fire alarm upgrade at Lister Primary School, installing a Grade A L2 System with an Advanced MX Pro 5 Panel and Apollo detection throughout the school. The provided panel ensures an extended 38-hour battery life, guaranteeing prolonged protection in the event of power failure.
- Fazakerley Primary School: Fieldway undertook various critical fire stopping works at Fazakerley Primary School, utilizing Rockwool fire batt, intumescent mastic, and fire barrier solutions to enhance the school’s fire resistance and safety measures.
- Gwaldays Street School: Fieldway implemented the installation of new air conditioning units and conducted essential fire alarm modifications at Gwaldays Street, ensuring an optimal and safe environment for the school community.
- Hunts Cross Primary School: Fieldway upgraded the fire alarm system at Hunts Cross Primary School, incorporating an Advanced MXPro5 3-loop panel and Hochiki detectors to bolster the school’s fire safety infrastructure.