Fieldway Group won a contract to supply all site set up items for 2 sites Manchester City Centre. This included:
- Temporary Electrics
- Hoarding around the site
- All Traffic Management Equipment
- Site Signage
- Fire Extinguishers
- Welfare facilities
- Fire Alarm System
- All Welfare Consumable Items
Fieldway demonstrated Value for Money with very competitive rates and a high quality service as follows:
- All consumables delivered within 24 hour period.
- 24/7 call out for the Temporary Electrics
- Clear understanding of the contract requirements and a focus on bespoke items such as signage.
- Efficient and customer focused working practices underpinned by Information Technology and telecommunication systems including approach to work scheduling, advance customer notifications and appointment reminders.
- Offering solutions to any site issues that may have occurred unexpectedly.
- Weekly/Monthly reviews and previews on site to resolve any supply/delivery issues and proactively estimating what the site requirements are for the next period.
We have, by working with BAM, established a comprehensive database of contract requirements to enable them to carry out their project without any problems, with regards to supplying and delivering site requirements and obtaining Furniture,Fixings and Equipment for the building fit out.
“Fieldway have successfully demonstrated that carrying out a ‘one stop shop’ for site set up and building fit out clearly works. They achieved all KPIs set including on timed deliveries,emergency call outs and 1st time fixes. Their proactive planning and work approach enable BAM to focus on other challenges we faced on these projects.
I would have no hesitation in involving Fieldway again for our future projects.”
REGIONAL BUYER AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER